Here are your favourite aeroplanes / helicopters for sale.
View as list
Price Reduced to $17.15M
Landings: 641, Avionics: Collins Pro-Line 21 System,
Triple Collins FMS-6000 Flight Management System,
Dual 12 channel Collins GPS-4000A,
Artex 406 ELT w/Nav Interface,
Enhanced Auto Throttle, Interior: Nine passenger with six individual leather covered seats with breadboard headrests on aft facing seats, plus an aft 3-place leather-covered couch.
Total Time: 1,326
General Electric CF34-3B
Left Engine / Right Engine
Serial Number 950561 / 950564
Hours Since New: 1,326 / 1,326
Cycles Since New: 641 / 641
Honeywell GTCP 36-150E
Hours: 930 (MSP)
• Collins Pro-Line 21 System• Triple Collins FMS-6000 Flight Management System• Dual 12 channel Collins GPS-4000A• Artex 406 ELT w/Nav Interface• Enhanced Auto Throttle• VHF/Iridium Datalink• Fairchild FDR/CVR
• EGPWS• TCAS II• RVSM• Additional (3rd) window• 3rd IRS• Airshow 410• Upper/Lower beacon strobes• EROS Full Face masks (cockpit)• 2nd defuel panel
• Microwave (STC’d)• CPAS 3000 Dataloader• ICG Iridium dual channel SATCOM
Nine passenger with six individual leather covered seats with breadboard headrests on aft facing seats, plus an aft 3-place leather-covered couch. 20” monitors are installed in the forward and aft bulkheads and display from the DVD players and/or Airshow 410. The curved galley is located forward.
All leather, including the sidewalls, is beige. The wood is of a medium color, Natural Red Gum. New carpet installed in 2010.
The aircraft was painted overall white with a “wave” stripe of blue and red in 2010.
• Jump Seat Audio Panel
• Jump Seat EROS Oxygen Mask
• Additional 40 CuFt Oxygen Bottle
• CMC EFB on F/O side
• Service Door Annunciator Panel
• 8 electrical outlets throughout cabin
• Audio International Entertainment System
• CD Player/2 DVDs
• Baggage Smoke Detector
• Second Radio Altimeter
• XM Graphical Weather
• Towbar and Head
• Tronair Axle Jack and Storage
• Aft Equipment Storage Box
• Berthing divan and seats
• Manual window shades
• Plain paper Fax/Printer/Copier
• Common Keyed Medeco locks
Gross Weight (Ramp): 48,300 lbs.
Empty Weight: 26,492 lbs.
BOW: 27,728 lbs.
Max Fuel: 20,000 lbs.
(c) 2002 - 2013 World Aviation Communications Ltd. | All rights reserved
This facility is only available to registered / logged-in members.
Account log-in / Register
We were unable to carry out your request. Please try again.
Your requested task was completed.
Year: 2007 |
S/N: 5711 |
Bristol Associates, Inc.
Your Name *
Your Email *
Your Company (if applicable)
Your Telephone (include country code if applicable)
All fields marked with a * must be completed before sending your message.