SINGLE PILOT DUAL CONTROLS IFR AVIONICS PACKAGE
• Pilot and Co-pilot flight/navigation EFIS (2 displays each) with embeded
FMS Sythetic Vision (SVS).
• Helicopter Terrain Awareness and Warning System (HTAWS), Slip Indicator
and Remote Bug Panel (RBP).
• Reversionary Control panel.
• EFIS pilot/co-pilot navigation synchronization switch (FMS data).
• Electronic Stand-by Instrument System (ESIS).
• Second Radio Management System (RMS) RTU-4210 Collins.
• Second VHF/ AM VHF-4000E Collins.
• VOR/ILS/ADF NAV-4000 Collins.
• DME DME-4000 Collins.
• Radio altimeter ALT-4000.
• Second Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS).
• Second Air Data Unit (ADU).
• Pilot and Co-pilot (each) GPS/SBAS Chelton interfaced to EFIS/FMS.
• Digital Audio Control System (DACS} NAT additional cockpit panel.
• 4-Axis dual duplex digital AFCS with integrated Flight Director.
• Second Electronic clock.
• Second Magnetic compass Indicator.
• ELT C406-N HM Artex (with Navigation Interface Module embedded).
• Dual Controls.
• Airframe hourmeter
• Baggage compartment extension (1.9 mts)
• Engine compartment fire extinguishers (2)
• Fuel cap with key-lock
• Pulsed chip detectors (in lieu of quick disconnecting chip detectors)
• Reinforced windshields (pilot and co-pilot)
• Retractable/rotating landing light (nose mounted)
• Rotor brake
• Windshield wipers (pilot and co-pilot) with wiper switch on cyclic grips.
• Air conditioning ECS (Environment Control System)
• Primer Finished cabin walls
• Air intake/exhaust covers
• Ground tools kit (including tow bar, lifting tool, wheel chocks)
• Pitot tubes covers
• Rotorcraft Flight Manual (RFM) and technical publications.
• Tie-down fittings (main rotor and tail rotor retention straps)
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT INSTALLED
• 213 USG crash-resistant fuel system (in lieu of 152 USG).
• Painting scheme 2 metallic colours.
• Baggage compartment extension (2.3ml)
• Euroavionics EuronavV digital map interfaced to FMS (presented on cockpit central 8.4" display Jeppesen Electronic Charts Service and view on the 8.4" display.
• Cockpit central monitor 8.4"for digital map and EVS with Zoom.
• Weather radar RDR 2000 Bendix/King (presented on EFIS), provision & removable.
• Traffic Avoidance System TAS-620 Avydine (presented on EFIS).
• EVS (Enhanced Vision System MaxViz 1500) With Zoom.
• Electrically operated passenger steps (RH and LH) Auto (on landing deployment and on take off retraction) or manual operation.
• Entertainment system (including lO"display, Jet Map, DVD player, ICS interface, iPod plug.
• Cockpit camera) based on Apple System from Factory installation.
POWER PLANT AND FUEL SYSTEM
• Two Pratt and Whitney Canada PW207C. turbo-shaft engines.
• Two independent electronic control systems (FADEC) with normal emergency and training
operation modes and auto-start.
• Engine mounted fuel pump and filter assembly.
• Engine mounted oil pump and filtet assembly.
• Engine mounted fuel control and governor.
• Lubrication and cooling system.
• Engine oil chip detectors (2).
• Engine oil chip detectors (2).
• Engine control panel
• Two independent fuel systems with cross-feeding valve and control panel.
• 3-cell crash-resistant fuel system (575 1- 1 52 US gal).
• Submerged fuel boost pump (2).
• Airframe mounted easy access fuel filter.
• RH refuelling point.
• Ground fuel drains.
Transmission drive system and hydraulic system
• 960 shp for takeoff and 900 shp continuous operation main transmission.
• Three-stage transmission.
• Free wheeling units (2).
• Dual independent, redundant hydraulic systems.
• Transmission mounted hydraulic pumps (2) with separate reservoir.
• Ripple dampers (2).
• Internal dry sump transmission lubrication with pressure and scavenge pump and oil filter.
• Transmission oil chip detectors (2).
• Single stage, bevel gear T/R 90° gear box including oil level sight glass and chip detector.
• Transmission cooling and lubrication system.
• Transmission shafts.
• 24 V DC 33 Ah nickel-cadmium battery with temperature probe.
• 200 A self-cooled starter generators (2).
• Voltage regulators (2).
• Battery relay.
• Interconnecting bus relays (2).
• External power relay.
• Distribution buses (1 Battery, 2 essential, 2 emergency, 2 main, 2 auxiliary).
• External power receptacle.
• Position lights LED Type.
• Taxing lights (2) and landing lights (2) on landing gear sponsors.
• Anti collision lights (2) LED Type.
• Cockpit utility lights (2).
• Instrument lights with dimming switch.
• Radio master switch with ground function.
• Pilot flight/navigation EFIS (1 display) with slip indicator and Remote Bug Panel (RBP).
• Radio Management System (RMS) RTU-4210 Collins (1) .
• VHF/AM VHF-4000E.
• VOR/ILS NAV-4500 Collins.
• Transponder (Mode S) TDR-94 Collins .
• Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) (1) with one dual AHRS control panel.
• Air Data Unit (ADU) (1).
• Digital Audio Control System (DACS) NAT with one cockpit panel.
• Electronic clock (1) .
• Magnetic compass indicator (1).
United States - FL, North America + Canada
Please mention you saw this aircraft on AvBuyer.com
+1 (786) 485 4797