2018 delivery positions available.
The AW169 is the latest new twin-engine helicopter in its class. The aircraft is designed to achieve superior performance and safety, whilst excelling in luxury and comfort.
The AW169 employs the latest generation of avionics to provide maximum safety and pilot situational awareness. The advanced avionics suite includes:
- Digital glass cockpit
- Four-axis autopilot
- Helicopter Terrain Avoidance Warning System (HTAWS)
- Synthetic Vision System
The AW169 has the largest cabin in its class, offering flexibility for a variety of configurations from five to eight seats. The executive seating enhances the flight experience and provides passengers with a more comfortable and relaxing flight.
- Seats: 1 or 2 pilots with 10 or 8 passengers
- Overall length: 14.65 m
- Overall height: 4.5 m
- Rotor diameter: 12.12 m
- Maximum take-off weight: 4.5 tonne
- Engine: 2 x Pratt & Whitney Canada PW210A
- 150+ orders from over 20 countries
- Cruise speed: 140 kts
- VTOL Cat A: Class 1 capability up to ISA+20 at SL