Aircraft of the Swiss Air Force that served as trainer, liaison and flight school machine from 1949 to 1980. Military registration number: U136.
1981 Bought from the Swiss Air Force by “L’Aérotique Association”
First civil-registered P2 aircraft
1998 Wings and flaps repair, control surfaces covering (vertical, horizontals and
ailerons) because of a severe hailstorm
2001 Cylinder heads refurbishment (12x), cylinders honing, replacement of the12
pistons, pins and rings with new parts.
Good condition, still fully operational.
Complete manufacturer’s technical documentation and maintenance tools available.
Spare parts for sale – SEPARATELY