Nine (9) Passengers with two (2) four-place club seating groups, and one (1) side-facing passenger seat.
Full service galley with hot and cold beverages and microwave oven. Lav with complete vanity.
Aircell ATG-4000 and Aviator 300 Inmarsat SwiftBroadband (with automatic switching), Aircell Axxess II router and tranceiver, entertainment and sound system with media server, speakers, and eight (8) touchscreen monitors, Sirius XM radio, Blu-Ray player, in-seat outlets and USB ports, media share USB port with auxiliary audio jack, sound system, HD video inputs, two (2) in-cabin Aircell phones.
• FANS/CPDLC and Link 2000+ post delivery commitment
• Garmin SVT - Synthetic Vision System
• Garmin ADS-B (In and Out)
• Securaplane Main Battery Upgrade
• Autothrottle System
• Digital Anti-Skid System
• Onboard Aircraft Diagnostics System
• Aircell On-Board Telephone System
• AReS II Recorder Unit with 14 port router
• Cockpit Speaker Mute Switch
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES:
• CESCOM Maintenance Tracking
• RVSM, MNPS, RNP Compliant
• Maintained per FAA Part 135
• LEMO Noise Cancelling Cockpit Headset Jacks
• Crew Smoke Goggles
• Extended-range oxygen system
• EROS oxygen masks
• Life raft mooring ring
• Cockpit and Cabin Portable Oxygen Bottles
• PreciseFlight 2401 Pulselight System with TCAS Interface
• Pylon Work and Tail Flood Lights
Duncan Aviation is proud to bring Citation Sovereign+ Serial Number 570 to the market. As the newest pre-owned Sovereign+ available today, serial number 570 represents the kind of aircraft buyers are looking for: a no damage history, single-owner aircraft that has always been hangared. It is also home based in the US Midwest, a thousand miles from the nearest ocean. For additional assurance, serial number 570 has two (2) years remaining on its factory warranty, and is enrolled on all major Textron programs including PowerAdvantage+, AuxAdvantage, and ProParts.
Serial number 570 is equipped to fly anywhere in the world at any time. Its exceptional hour to cycle ratio demonstrates the current owner’s use of the aircraft in long range and international missions.
There are few, if any, options that the initial owner did not select. Key features include:
• Synthetic Vision Technology
• Automatic Emergency Descent Mode
• ADS-B Out and In
• Dual Diversity Transponders and European Enhanced Surveillance
• Digital Flight Data and Cockpit Voice Recorders
• Aviator 300 Inmarsat Broadband Voice/Datalink /WiFi
• GoGo ATG-4000 WiFi
• WAAS/LPV Precision Navigation
• CPDLC, FANS 1/A+, and Link 2000+ (Post Delivery Commitment)
• Digital Charts, Satellite Weather, Class A TAWS, and more
Serial number 570 appears nearly new cosmetically with a tasteful selection of the best materials, colors, and patterns. The aircraft features the most desirable nine (9) passenger configuration with dual club groupings and a forward side facing seat. Serial number 570 features an ample forward refreshment center in a deep mahogany satin wood finish. Cabin entertainment is provided by dual (2) DVD players, dual (2) bulkhead monitors, a 10-disc CD player, and Airshow 400.
The Sovereign+ is an aircraft designed for maximum efficiency, low operating costs, short runway performance, and exceptional handling. The cost of operation is so attractive that it rivals some light jets. Because the current owner has ever increasing international travel demands, he is actively searching for a replacement aircraft. If you are looking for an exquisite, turn-key Sovereign+, go no further than serial number 570.
Related Aviation Services
For Cessna Citation Sovereign+ in North America + Canada