The Piper PA-28-235 Cherokee 235 Charger is a fabulous 4 seat single with a Useful Load of 1281 Lbs (581 Kgs).
G-EWME is a good-looking, beautifully-maintained, with good instrumentation/avionics and leather seats. It’s currently hangared at Oaksey Park airfield, and is thought to have been hangared all its life. The paintwork is in excellent condition.
The aircraft was first registered in the USA as N55766 and later became German Registered as D-EECN. It was imported into the UK in 2004.
New tyres Apr/2017.
- Certificate of Registration
- Certificate of Airworthiness
- Certificates of Release to Service
- Radio License
- Noise Certificate
- Weight and Centre of Gravity schedule
- Airframe Log
- Engine Log
- CS Propeller Log
- User manuals:
- Approved Aeroplane Flight Manuals (2 sets)
- Lycoming Operators Manual
- Garmin GMA340 4-place intercom
- Garmin GTN650 NAV/COM1
- Garmin SL40 Radio (COM2)
- King KN64 DME
- Garmin GTX328/s Transponder
- Invoices/Receipts for the aircraft, avionics and maintenance, etc.
- Aircraft and Locker keys (4 sets)
- Fire Extinguisher (in the aircraft)
- First Aid Kit (in the aircraft)
- Aircraft tow bar
- Pitot Cover
- Wing and Fuselage covers
- Tall Locker (in the hangar)
- Battery Charger
- Spare carpets
You can upload your ad on AvBuyer today. It's easy and gets great results!