In Your Compare List
|Add More Aircraft|
|Location||Europe, England, United Kingdom|
|Aircraft Description||The ACJ320’s 6 year maintenance check has recently been completed Excellent condition high-capacity ACJ320 featuring completely new custom interior installed 2011 4130 hours and 1246 landings only since conversion to ACJ320 Certified for 26 VIP passengers with 15 passenger sleeping configuration Large cargo hold (3 holds totaling 1000 ft3 –180 suitcase storage capacity) Private Bedroom incl. dressing table, wardrobe and 19” LCD TV Ensuite VIP bathroom incl. full width shower, vanity, toilet and bidet VIP Private Office with divan, doubling as second bedroom Conference/dining zone for 6 passengers Lounge zone with divan, club seating for 7 and a 42” LCD TV First class seating zone for 8 passengers Private communications center with desk, 10” LCD monitor and phone Dual auxiliary center tanks, extending max range to 4000 nm Complete ACJ Avionics Suite with TCAS 7.1 EMS Inmarsat Aero H+ SATCOM system for voice and high-speed data. Broadband up to 432 Kbps. Comprehensive audio visual system with controls in each seat Video on demand system with 10 channels (200 movies on demand) Full electric window shades throughout cabin Additional 200 litre water tank No damage history Single corporate owner since VIP completion|
|AIRFRAME / ENGINES / APU / WEIGHT||
4130 hours and 1246 landings since conversion to ACJ320
(Airframe is 29592 total hours and 10164 landings including as airliner)
Certificated for EASA TCDS A.064; EU-OPS 1 (Public Transport);
JAR-25 Change 14;
ETOPS 180 min
Stage III Noise Compliant
(2) IAE V2527-A5’s Engines
|MAINTENANCE & INSPECTIONS||• The aircraft’s 6 year maintenance check has recently been completed|
|AVIONICS & CONNECTIVITY||
• Complete ACJ Avionics Suite including TCAS 7.1.
|INTERIOR & ENTERTAINMENT||
• Completely new custom interior installed 2011
• Certified for 26 VIP passengers with 15 berthable seats
• 4 Crew with forward and aft dedicated rest areas
This refined VIP interior boasts:
• Private forward stateroom with well appointed ensuite
• Forward private office that can be converted for use as 2nd bedroom
• Open mid cabin conference/dining area for 6
• Mid cabin bar and lounge area for 7
• Aft cabin lounge with VIP seating for 8
• Aft cabin VIP lavatory with large vanity station
• Aft cabin communications for centralized control over this aircraft’s advanced HiFi stereo audio and HiDef video systems, HiSpeed data with WLAN & wireless SATCOM system. The HiDef video system showcases 42” and 19” LCD monitors throughout the cabin, 10” LCD monitors dedicated to many of individual VIP seats and HiFi stereo audio is piped throughout the cabin with dedicated control stations to individualize each passenger’s personal space.
• Dedicated aft storage space and well organized storage bureau that runs the length of the forward hallway.
• Forward and aft fully equipped galleys capable of providing just about anything from a 5 course dinner with appertif and dessert to self service snacks and drinks in the lounge.
|EXTERIOR||• Overall Matterhorn White with Dark Blue and Light Blue stripes winding over the cockpit, fuselage, engines, wings and tail|
|ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT & INFORMATION||‐|