2002/2004 G200 Enrolled on ESP Gold, MSP, Plane Parts. Owner willing to bring to USA for PPI
EU OPS 1 certified. EASA Certified.
MSG - 3 maintenance program.
C check inspection recently done!
Engine Model: Pratt & Whitney PW 306A
Left Engine Time:
APU Model: AlliedSignal GTCP36-150
APU TTSN: 2,003Hours - 3,392Cycles.
APU enrolled – MSP
Year Interior: 2004
9 x passenger fire blocked designer interior.
Forward cabin area has stowable jump seat and large galley storage.
Forward club 4, aft 3-place divan and 2 seat opposite in white leather
Forward galley with sink warming oven, coffee maker, entertainment equipment, gasper-cooled storage compartment, large ice drawer, storage for china, cutlery and crystal.
Forward and aft wardrobe.
Aft full service private lavatory with sink and vanity cabinet.
Dual DVD and Stereo CD player entertainment system
Forward and aft monitors.
Tastefully furnished birds eye veneer wood finish in two colors with satin gold plated inlay.
Year Painted: 2011
This aircraft is maintained only to the highest standards (New MSG-3 Maintenance Inspection Program) by its original owner, to ensure
embodiment of all current technologies well beyond even FAA and EASA regulatory requirements.
Rockwell Collins TCAS II Change 7
• VHF 8.33 kHz
• Honeywell EGPWS MARK V
• 60 Hertz power system
• Leading edge slats and Krueger flaps in combination with the trailing edge slotted Fowler flaps
• Certified for extended overwater operations
• Belted lav seat
• Built and maintained to Transport Standards
• Romanian CAA C of A
• FAA Safety and Comfort enhancement modifications including;
• Target type Thrust Reversers
• Dual wheels for safety and stability; nose steer-by-wire system
• Pressurized, heated, lockable and illuminated baggage compartment
• 115 cu ft Oxygen bottle
• Honeywell Laseref 4
• Honeywell AFIS
• Collins Airshow Network
• BF Goodrich StormScope
• Second King HF950
• RVSM equipped
• MNPS, RNP/ANP including BRNAV/RNPS without limitations.
• AERO I satellite telephone
• Aerial view tail camera