- 19 Mar 2021
- Video Articles
The future for unmanned aircraft systems and more is the focal point of discussion in the 6th episode of Atlanta Aero Club webinar with host, Steve Champness and guest, Brian Wynne.Back to Articles
Join Atlanta Aero Club's Webinar with guest - Brian Wynne, the President and CEO of The Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI). His discussion will include The Safe Introduction of Unmanned Aircraft Systems into the Nation’s Airspace & more!
Brian Wynne is the President and CEO of The Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI), the world's largest nonprofit organization dedicated to the advancement of unmanned systems and robotics. Passionate about all things unmanned, Brian is a member of several committees and initiatives that aim to push the unmanned systems industry forward, including the Drone Advisory Committee (DAC), which is a group of key decision-makers formed by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to support the safe introduction of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) into the nation’s airspace. His discussion will include:
• The Safe Introduction of Unmanned Aircraft Systems into the Nation’s Airspace
• An Overview of AUVSI’s Work
• A Preview of XPONENTIAL 2021 and The Future of Unmanned Vehicles
• The Latest FAA Rules Regarding Unmanned Aircraft
• and much more...
More about Brian:
An instrument-rated pilot for more than 20 years, electric vehicle driver for more than 15 years, early recipient of a Part 107 remote pilot certificate, and recent recipient of a commercial pilot certificate, Brian possesses a wealth of knowledge and experience in transportation and technology applications. Before joining AUVSI, Brian was the President and CEO of the Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA) and Senior Vice President for Business and Trade at the Intelligent Transportation Society of America (ITSA).
View more episodes of the Atlanta Aero Club Webinar here:
- Episode 01: The state of the aerospace industry
- Episode 02: Navigating the aerospace industry
- Episode 03: How the Aviation Industry is Adapting to Market Changes
- Episode 04: Straight Talk About Aviation Safety
- Episode 05: U.S. Professional pilot job market for 2021 and beyond