Unique Boeing VIP offering with exceptional pedigree, maintained and operated to the highest standards on US Part 125 certificate, less than 8,000 VIP hours, all 2020 upgrades, on GE engine program.
• Ultimate passenger seating comfort for 42 VIP passengers - Complete interior refurbishment in July 2016 with high speed internet.
• Always a private executive aircraft, never in airline service - fresh inspection and latest Boeing upgrades.
• Upgrades for all the latest flight regulations and safety including CPDLC, FANS-1/A, and ADS-B.
• Aviation Partners Winglets – Stage III Noise Certification for worldwide operation
• Powerful CFM-56 engines recently overhauled and upgraded with new compressor blades for more fuel efficient operation.
• Engines overhauled, upgraded for increased power and
decreased fuel burn, and enrolled in GE On-Point program.
• Auxiliary fuel system provides 7.5 hours range.
• Retractable forward entrance airstair provides independent boarding at any airport.
Engines overhauled, upgraded for increased power and decreased fuel burn, and enrolled in GE On-Point program.