2017 Improvements Include:
NEW STRIP & PAINT:
• Gloss Vestal White Fuselage with Elite Blue Stripes and Clearcoat.
• Stripped and re-veneered main cabin bulkheads, door header, aft lavatory niche/shroud, aft lavatory right closet, aft lavatory door, cabin PSU handrails, forward cabin door, forward left wood to include doors, closet, bulkheads, crew rest area, forward lavatory door, reer/leer panels, acoustical door/entry panels, upper and lower right forward galley, aft side of the forward and aft bulkheads of the right forward lavatory, conference table.
• Re-veneered and rejuvenated woodwork throughout cabin.
NEW ENTERTAINMENT & CABIN MANGEMENT SYSTEM:
• Rockwell Collins Venue High Definition (HD) Cabin Management System (CMS).
• Gogo Biz® AVANCE L5 Hi-Speed Internet Service.
• Honeywell Jet ConneX Ka-Band High-Speed Broad-Band Data System & Wi-Fi System.
• ALTO Aviation Audio System.
• Gogo Video Processing Unit.
• UCS-5000 Router.
• Otonomy Aviation High Definition (HD) Camera System (5 Cameras – 4 Mounted on Lower Fuselage Looking Forward, Aft, Left, & Right - 1 Mounted on Vertical Stabilizer Looking Forward).
• IntelliUSB SR Ports-EMTEQ.
• TrueNorth Simphone Airborne Telecommunication System in accordance with STC ST03781AT-D.
• Epson all-in-one printer.
• Honeywell/EMS HD-710 combined SATCOM Swift Broadband High Speed Data System in accordance with STC ST03737AT-D.
NEW CLUB CHAIRS, CONFERENCE GROUP, & DIVAN:
• Seven (7) new single club chairs – six (6) in the main cabin with recline leg rests and one (1) in the crew rest area with pull out leg rest. All club chairs covered with DAX foam.
• New double seats (4-place conference group) and cushions, all covered with DAX foam.
• 4-pax divan recovered using Motion Flint fabric and with new divan restraints and new cushions using DAX foam.
• New Crew Seats, Main Entrance, Forward Galley, Crew Rest, Fwd Lavatory, Main Cabin (6 club chairs, 4-place conference group, 4-place divan, headliners, valence panels, window panels, dado panels, PSU panels, kibitzer seat and cushion), and Aft Lavatory.
• Stripped and recovered (with new foam): cabin headliner, right and left cabin upper sidewall, dado panels, galley headliner, aft lavatory headliner, aft lavatory headliner panel, vestibule forward lavatory toilet seat and forward seat trim, vestibule forward lavatory headliner, cockpit upper sidewall panels, crew rest dado panels, vestibule crew occasional headliner, vestibule entryway bumper pad and headliner, cockpit headliner, cockpit waterfall panels, cockpit window surrounds,
• Stripped and recovered: emergency window shades override deco closeouts, conference table passenger protection pads, aft lavatory toilet seat and forward seat.
• Replaced cabin PSU/valence panels with new consolidated equipment panels including new foam.
• Recovered aft closets.
• New aft lavatory countertop.
• Installed cabin-to-baggage assist handle and closure assist handle for the cabin-to-baggage sliding secondary pressure door.
• Stripped and repainted vestibule crew closet.
• Replaced crew rest/communications lower sidewall panel with new G550-style lower sidewall panels.
• Stripped and recovered cockpit seats, including new foam, IPECO foam cushions, cockpit gray covers, leather headrest covers, and new webbing on seat restraints.
• New leather covers for pilot and co-pilot seats, new back and bottom cushions and new webbing on seat restraints.
• Recovered cockpit observer seat (jump seat) 16G, including new leather and cushions and webbing on seat restraints.
• New wool carpet in cockpit, sidewall, and step box.
• New leather cockpit control column boots.
• Recovered cockpit bulkhead J Box panels, cockpit step box, fire bottle holder and mount, flashlight holder, and smoke goggle holder.
• New approved aeromat vestibule airstair.
• Removeable arm rest with foam.
• New cabin carpet, padding, and heat duct carpet, throw rugs, and aft baggage compartment carpet.
• New throw out mats and baggage nets (one -3 and one -5).
• New galley countertop, forward galley floor, right receiver bulkhead and left pocket door.
• Stone floor in the forward vestibule and aft lavatory.
• Fourteen (14) slimline electric ATG window shades.
• Thermal acoustic insulation package in accordance with STC ST03464CH.
• BE Aerospace LED Lighting.
• New English language interior placards.
• Recovered: aft baggage compartment sidewalls and right aft lower cabinet, cockpit storage box, mid/aft cabin pocket door assembly, mid/aft cabin bulkhead, credenza, cockpit glareshield.
• New divan assembly.
• Re-veneered 3 magazine racks
• New pull-out style window shades and pilot & co-pilot Rosen sun visor shades.
• Bella Terra powder coated the main entrance door light bezels.
• Upgraded lighting - LED light bulbs for the airstair, Talon Aerospace LED Replacement General Purpose Lamps in accordance with STC ST04177AT, BE Aerospace dome lights and relocated emergency lighting.
• New Lightning Sensor System (LSZ-860) in accordance with STC ST02915AT-D.
• The only G550 that is using the G650 soundproof material. This is 50% lighter than the standard G550 enhanced sound proofing.
Major Aircraft Service Changes, Enhancements, & Upgrades:
• ASC 002C Digital FDR System Upgrade (88 Parameters)
• ASC 008 Max Gross Weight 75K Placard
• ASC 008A Maximum Gross Weight 75,000 Pounds
• ASC 014 Category II Annunciation - Activation
• ASC 053 Comm Management FNC ARINC Direct-Datalink
• ASC 053A Comm. Mgmt. Function ARINC Direct - Datalink Service Provider
• ASC 057A Electrical Lines-Contact Prevention (CB 32 AM1)
• ASC 058 Engine Fuel and Control (S3.4 FADEC MOD)
• ASC 061B Synthetic Vision-Primary Flight Display (SV-PFD) Installation
• ASC 062 Tail Compartment Ladder Replacement
• ASC 063 Wing Fuel Transfer System Mid-Wing Ejector MOD
• ASC 066 Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) Bond Strap Installation
• ASC 070 Nose Landing Gear Door Actuator Modification
• ASC 071 Micro Quick Access Recorder Installation
• ASC 073 Nose Gear Uplock Hook Spring Replacement
• ASC 075A LED Tail Position Light Installation
• ASC 078 Potable Water System Purge-Plackard
• ASC 080 Modification - Wing Rear Beam – Flight Spoiler Actuator Attachment Point
• ASC 082A Tail Compartment Ladder - Hinge Pin and Placard
• ASC 084C Enhanced Navigation
o Future Air Navigation System (FANS 1/A+) CPDLC
o Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) w/ LPV Approaches
o Circling Approaches
o Temperature Compensated VNAV
o Peaks Display
o Electronic Terminal Charts (Certified Paperless Flight Deck)
o New/Upgraded - 2 GPS Antennas, 2 GPS Modules, 1 CMC Module, & 3 IRUs
o Short-Range/Long-Range Navigation (SRN-LRN) Automatic Preview & Transition
• ASC 085A XM Weather Installation
• ASC 089A Stage 4 Noise Standards - Certification
• ASC 094A Landing Gear Door Close - Restrictor
• ASC 099A Aileron and Elevator Power Disconnect - Removal
• ASC 103 TCAS 7.1 Installation
• ASC 104 Aileron Cable Penetrations AT FS 576.5 Floor Beam - Rework
• ASC 105C Automatic Depend. Surveillance – Broadcast (ADS-B) Out Install v2 (DO-206B)
• ASC 112 Elevator Hardover Prevention System (HOPS) – Improvement
• ASC 116B Nose Landing Gear (NLG) Harness - Installation
• ASC 120 Engine Driven Pump (EDP) Case Drain Hose Routing In Left Pylon
• ASC 122 Pressure Supply Line - Modification
• ASC 123C Planeview Avionics Enhancement
• ASC 129A Junction Panel Relay Obsolescence Modification
• ASC 134 Auxiliary Hydraulic Pump – Grounding Installation
• ASC 137 Horizontal Stabilizer Cove Panels Av-Dec Gasket Installation
• ASC 912C Planeview Master Operating System Software Update
Additional Features and Modifications:
Otonomy Aviation High Definition (HD) Camera System (5 Cameras – 4 Mounted on Lower Fuselage
Looking Forward, Aft, Left, & Right - 1 Mounted on Vertical Stabilizer Looking Forward)
Ten (10) 115-Volt Outlets
Dual Oxygen Therapeutic Outlets
Remote Cabin Temperature Controllers
30-Gallon Pressurized Water System & Dynamo Water Heater
Two (2) Davtron Digital Clocks